Some of our busiest times at Indue happen to line up with Thanksgiving, Christmas, and summer break. We are looking for part-time workers to help out 1-2 weekends a month, possibly more if desired.
Working as a flooring installer with Indue entails on-site training and assisting trained installers with floor preparations. Tasks include: operating floor grinders, jackhammers, sweeping and mixing materials.
Ideal candidates will be able to work a flexible schedule, and drive in all types of environments. Prior construction experience is preferred, but not required. Work with dispatch and supervisors in getting material and equipment to job sites on time.
• 401K with Company Contribution
• Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
• Company-Paid Life Insurance & Disability
• Advancement Opportunities
• Clothing Allowance
• Sign-On Bonus
Indue Career Benefits:
• Competitive Pay
• Positive Work Environment
• Flexible Scheduling
• Paid Travel, Meals & Training
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Overtime & Double-Time Opportunities
Indue is an equal opportunity employer.